Well this one I know and have used before... when we had the big floods in Narre Warren recently it was amazing how quickly people had shared their videos on You tube! It was the same with the Christchurch earthquake.
I still remember the first You Tube clip I saw...hope you enjoy it too...It's all about being a mum!
My husband also You Tubed to find some good recipes and methods for cooking in a Dutch oven on a camp fire before going camping at Easter.
There is a You tube video on everything!!
For education...I think there are some very clever and creative videos out there... however unless you get sent a link or know exactly what you are looking for , you can waste a lot of time searching!! TeacherTube seems to have some interesting videos on it...I enjoyed the Abbott & Costello one!
You must be feeling better - you are racing ahead!! Yes I love the Mum Song - have seen it before.
ReplyDelete