Monday, 11 April 2011

#13 & #14 My Space/Facebook

Well I must admit I was hoping to not have to join Facebook, while doing this course...and this week that was one of my tasks!  So I did what anyone not wanting to join up did...signed up under an alias!!! So no you won't be able to find me...My son was actually still signed on, so I did what any non-prying mother would do and logged out, rather than checking it out!!!  I'm not sure what my problem is...I think it would be very good when you are travelling around to keep in touch with people...but seeing I don't have many long distance friends, I guess I don't feel like I need it...To contact someone, I can call or sms or even visit...yes personally in the flesh!!! very old fashioned isn't it!!!  Although my older son told me that this week both his Nanna and Grandma both invited him as friends!!!!  He has accepted one so far.....

I think all the information on how to stay safe on facebook is really needed.

My space looks more appealing as it can be personalised much more... My husband is on linked in! although I did notice he doesn't include a photo of himself, neither does my brother! The Ning page said isn't doesn't exist, so I didn't find much there....

1 comment:

  1. Well you have been busy today. Love your photos on flickr post. Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete