Well this is my wombat collage...yes I really do love wombats!!!! They are all photos of wombats that I have taken.
I had a lot of fun playing with this.
I went to this website and used the http://www.bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php mosaic maker.
I would love to turn a photo into a 'pixelated' photo if anyone knows a website that can do this, so that the photo looks clear only when you look at it from a distance...I couldn't find one!

WOW you have been busy Michelle and raced ahead. Activity #9 and #10 will have to wait until later in the week for me!
ReplyDeleteLove your wombat collage - looking forward to this activity.
Great work with the image generator. You may want to try http://www.picnik.com/. If you haven't used this site already there are some great effects you can add to your photos. The site is fairly easy to use & has a large list under the "effects" tab. You do need to create an account where some functions are free & some are only available if you upgrade your account. Have fun!!!
ReplyDeleteCool work! Can't wait to get going with mine now! But not till the weekend I think! Policies to write and lessons to prepare, teach and assess! Cool stuff though!
ReplyDelete